Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Simi & Adekunle Gold welcome their first Baby

Simi & Adekunke welcomes their first baby

Nigerian Singer and songwriter Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as “Simi” took to her various social media platforms as she shares with her fans the joy she feels as she welcome her first baby.

The Singer who has partnered with highlife singer and graphic designer Adekunle Gold, shared the name of her baby girl which she welcomed on Saturday 30th may with her fans, calling her “Adejare Kosovo”.  She said; 

“Adejare Kosoko.....  it’s like free-falling - this unending, soul-snatching, infinite, mind-boggling love. Deja my baby girl, I got you, we got you. I promise now and forever so help me God”


In response to this her spouse Adekunle Gold, also did the same in his Instagram handle as he is seen holding a baby, he posted;

“ Adejare Kosoko, Deja. We got you. I promise. Now and forever. So help me God. AG Baby has a baby.”


No comments:

Post a Comment