Search This Blog

Friday 7 August 2020

Justin & Harley Bieber Confess Love and Trust in Jesus, gets baptized

Justin and Hailey Bieber (image Source: www.facebook.com)


Amidst the pandemic, award winning pop-star Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Rhode Bieber has made incredible steps towards saving their souls as they confess “their love and trust in Jesus”.


The Canadian Singer & Songwriter showed his love and trust in Jesus as he walked into the waters of baptism with his American model Wife, Hailey Rhode Bieber. After embarking on a long bus trip for this religious rite, the “yummy” singer said this was one of the special moments he shared with his wife. On Wednesday 5th August, he shared adorable photos of their baptism and   said;


“The moment my wife and I got baptized together! This was one of the most special moments of my life. Confessing our love and trust in Jesus publicly with our friends and family”.


Earlier this year, Bieber spoke about being spiritually guided in his relationship with his wife and how he desires to enjoy family life; he stated;


"I want to start my own family in due time, I want to enjoy being married for a little bit, go on tour, be married, enjoy traveling with just us, build more of our relationship. I think that it's definitely the next step, for sure.”


No comments:

Post a Comment